Fluid and Electrolyte Notes
Nurse's Clinical Pocket GuideBook - 2013
F A Davis Co
- Eight color-coded tabs including a detailed index that make accessing critical information quick and easy.
- Explanations of the different types of IV fluids and their actions/effects on the body.
- Information on how to start, maintain, and troubleshoot IVs, eliminating the need to reach for additional references.
- NCLEX alerts to draw attention to frequently-tested NCLEX topics.
- Consistent organization of each tab to make reference easy...
Publisher: Philadelphia, PA : F. A. Davis, c2013
Characteristics: 173 p. : col. ill. ; 9 x 15 cm