McGraw-Hill's Conquering the New GRE MathBook - 2011
Inside you'll find:
• 3 full=-length practice GRE math test sections with complete explanations
• Strategies for answering every GRE math question type: quantitative comparison, multiple choice, numeric enter, and data analysis
• Hundreds of practice problems with solutions
If the mathematics sections of the GRE are the hardest parts fo the test for you we're here to help. McGraw-Hill's Conquering the New GRE Math---covering the revised test format starting in August 2011---has been specially designed by an expert test-prep coach. You'll learn test-smart strategies for answering all the latest GRE math question types. Intensive practice with every question type will help you build your test-talking confidence. With McGraw-Hill's Conquering the New GRE Math, you'll have everything you need to get test-ready---and earn your best GRE math score.
Be ready for the mathematics sections of the GRE General Test--scheduled to be revised in August 2011
McGraw-Hill’s Conquering the New GRE Math offers you intensive review for every kind of GRE math question. Within each topic, solved problems of gradually increasing difficulty help you build your problem-solving skills. Exercises show how each math concept is tested on the GRE. Full-length GRE math sections provide practice with questions just like those on the real test.
- Complete coverage of the new math question types scheduled to be introduced in August 2011
- Intensive drill and practice to improve your math skills to get into the graduate program of your choice
- Sample GRE math questions build your test-taking confidence
- Expertise from an author who specializes in providing instruction to students whose math skills are weak or rusty
Topics include: The GRE Quantitative Reasoning Section; The Math You Need to Review; How the Questions Are Asked; GRE Quantitative Comparison; GRE Problem-solving (Multiple-choice); GRE Data Interpretation; GRE Numeric Entry Questions; GRE Mathematics Review; Number Properties; Arithmetic Computation; Algebra; Geometry; GRE Math Practice Tests; GRE Math Practice Test 1; GRE Math Practice Test 2; GRE Math Practice Test 3