Sesame Street C Is for CookingBook - 2009
Introducing your kids to cooking is easy-with a little help from the Sesame Street gang. This special anniversary edition of Sesame Street's classic "C" is for Cooking is packed with tasty recipes from Elmo, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby, and friends, plus brand-new recipes from celebrity chefs to celebrate forty years of fun on the Street.
- Includes more than 55 delicious recipes that kids and parents can make together, plus fun food and cooking games and activities
- Filled with tasty dishes that appeal to young, picky eaters, such as Grover's Little & Adorable Chicken Nuggets and Rosita's Tortilla Soup
- Features 16 pages of simple, kid-friendly recipes and activities from celebrity chefs like Mark Bittman and Emeril Lagasse
- Filled with full-color photos and illustrations, plus food facts that engage children and encourage them to try new things
- Comes with a sheet of reusable stickers of foods, characters, numbers, and words
With recipes for drinks, breakfasts, lunches, soups, dinners, side dishes, and sweets and treats, Sesame Street "C" is for Cooking is sure to be a hit with adults and kids.
Baker & Taylor
Presents easy recipes that children can use to create their own drinks, breakfasts, lunches, soups, dinners, and snacks.
From the critics
AgeAdd Age Suitability
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
QuotesAdd a Quote
There are no quotes for this title yet.