American Medical Association Girl's Guide to Becoming A TeenBook - 2006
Becoming a teen is an important milestone in every girl’s life. It’s even more important to get answers and advice to the most common health issues girls face from a trusted source. The American Medical Association Girl’s Guide to Becoming a Teen is filled with invaluable advice to get you ready for the changes you will experience during puberty. Learn about these important topics and more:
- Puberty and what kinds of physical and emotional changes you can expect—from your developing body to your feelings about boys
- The importance of eating the right foods and taking care of your body
- Your reproductive system inside and out
- Starting your period—what it means and how to handle it
- Thinking about relationships and dealing with new feelings
Baker & Taylor
Discusses the physical changes that occur as a teenage girl goes through puberty, covering such topics as weight, skin, height, eating habits, the reproductive system, hormones, the menstrual cycle, sex, and body image.
From the critics
AgeAdd Age Suitability
blue_dolphin_11731 thinks this title is suitable for 11 years and over
blue_dolphin_11640 thinks this title is suitable for 9 years and over
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
There are no notices for this title yet.
QuotesAdd a Quote
There are no quotes for this title yet.